Well, this moons energy sounds like it would be a good time to be productive and get things done and over with so we can move forward. Use the energies wisely and let the manifestations begin! Here is the article. Enjoy!
I hear so many people weary from life these days, wishing they could change what is happening. But how? I always say the changes we are desiring to see in life begin within ourselves first, but what can we do to bring them about? I think a great many people wish they had a book of instructions to follow right now because where we find ourselves is totally unfamiliar and uncomfortable, so what do we do?
First and foremost, forget trying to change the world and it’s problems, most of them are beyond our capabilities. Instead, challenge yourself to change your own life for the better. We keep hearing a lot about what is wrong in the world and because of this we have begun to accept that this is the way of the world and sadly, the way of ourselves as well. If we live life expecting the worst then we will get it. If we unprogram our minds from a negative outlook and begin looking for the good instead, life changes. So how can we change our lives and hopefully inspire those around us to change as well?
1. First and foremost, believe in yourself. We cannot inspire others if we don’t believe in life and most importantly, in ourselves. If you don’t believe in yourself then you now have a place to begin making change. Go for it! Change your perspectives.
2. Be authentic and stay true to yourself and what you believe in.
3. Make others around you feel worthy, accepted and loved. Let them know you believe in them and you care.
4. Be a person who has strong values and sticks to them at all costs.
5. Live your life with energy so you have it to offer others.
6. Know where you are going and stay the course, happily and gratefully.
7. Live what you love and nothing less.
8. Listen mindfully to understand what you are being told, rather than waiting patiently to give your answer.
9. Be resilient and display your abilities to handle life confidently.
10. Let your actions speak for themselves.
11. Smile and be kind to others.
12. Don’t settle for less, reach for the beyond.
13. UN-program your thinking and embrace being spontaneous.
14. Be part of the solution not part of the problem.
15. Help others in need and bring joy to others lives.
16. Live a life that sets an example for others. Walk your talk.
17. Always try to focus on the good in people not the bad.
18. Learn how to become self-sufficient and independent.
19. Be an honest, caring, person without judgment.
20. Pay attention to your day-to-day life and be optimistic.
21. Never fear being who or what you are amongst those who think differently.
Blessings to all,
It seems like so much of the world is out of whack, off the rails, just plain insane these days. We have the choice of running from it or facing it head on by demanding to be ourselves. We see Face Book falling apart, Amazon taking hits from people fighting back, YouTube becoming so partisan it’s losing followers. So what is going on? I hope we are finally seeing people realizing that their lives have been dictated to forever now and who we truly are got lost in the mix. Personally I don’t understand why anyone would want to put Alexa into their homes as it is nothing more than Big Brother watching and listening to your every move. I believe conversations being overheard by others not intended to hear them has suddenly awoken people to the true possibilities of evil that lie within this Trojan horse. Same goes for Amazon and its way too long reach it has taken to run our lives in one fashion or another. The lust for control of we the people has gotten so out of hand and unless we wake up quickly and realize it, things will only get worse.
Each time a calamity and its possible dangers is exposed and people are shown a new perspective, I believe things slowly begin to change. We must be aware of and learn from the lessons that come with these calamities however! We got sucked into FB and Twitter, smart phones and ipads and what is really scary is the fact if you are NOT into these modes of distraction, you can see first hand with a clear mind how they are radically changing society and not for the better. They are decimating morality and respect, they are being used to promote propaganda to sway our minds into whatever direction they choose for us to go in. The lesson here to be learned is to rediscover how to live your life as you want to live it not how you are misdirected to live it. The only way we are going to get ahead is to learn how to do things for ourselves! Each new creation technology comes out with ends up being just one more way to DO things FOR us when in fact doing so works against us! we are losing our ability and desire to do for ourselves anymore.
For far too long it seems everybody but ourselves have been telling us how to live our lives and providing ways for us to disconnect from one another. We all NEED one another! That is the biggest lesson of all. All of our power lies in oneness. We are losing communities where we live because we no longer interact one on one,face to face. We live next to strangers because we don’t interact with neighbors. How do you know one day you won’t need them for something, lets say an emergency?We have stopped doing things for ourselves and thinking for ourselves and this is getting quite dangerous. I am all in favor of moving forward and progressing in life but not when it means the destruction of morality, respect and compassion for our fellow-man.
As we begin to embark on another summer of sun and fun I hope we can all take the time to unplug and begin to reconnect with life. We have so much to be grateful for and yet I think many don’t even realize it they are so distracted and burdened by the insanity and ugliness going on in the world around them. It’s natural to want to retreat away from it all but now is exactly when we are needed to come forth and help begin the reconnection process. Our summer motto can be ‘unplug and reconnect’. Wishing each and every one of you blessings for a wonderful summer ahead.